IT Director Norfolk, VA (On Site)
Seeking an IT Director to work with the leadership team in developing a technology strategy to ensure the organization meets or exceeds established business goals.
The selected candidate will manage all technology solutions and bridge the divide between business needs and IT. They will act as the single point of contact and be solely responsible for recommending options for designing an IT technology strategy and the supporting infrastructure and applications to meet our business goals.
除了, they will provide Tier Ill desktop, 服务器, 存储 and 网络 support as needed, to supplement the Tier I and II resources. This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Acts as Tier Ill escalation level for troubleshooting workstation and 网络 issues.
- Creates and maintains annual IT budget.
- Ability to maintain a strategic management plan, which includes business and IT related initiatives, deliverables, and milestones.
- Supervises and mentors Tier I & II help desk analysts.
- Leads and manages staff performance and growth initiatives, including performance reviews, weekly review sessions, and training plans of all direct reports.
- Perform customer satisfaction surveys to ensure SLAs.
- Monitors ticket queues to ensure proper resolution and response times.
- Provide remote and onsite assistance utilizing provided tools.
- Provide appropriate levels of coverage for after hour support.
- Performs Tier Ill root cause analysis for all problems with documentation.
- Maintains licenses for departments and the organization.
- Responsible for patch management for 服务器, 存储 and 网络s.
- Plans and implements infrastructure upgrades to include hosts, 服务器, 存储, 网络, 安全, 台式电脑, 等.
- Assist business leadership decide which technology projects, 服务, or applications meet their business needs.
- Partner with and manage outside IT vendors to ensure appropriate solutions are planned and implemented.
- Establish and maintain executive relationships and create a development plan to improve staff satisfaction and retention.
- Deliver presentations that meet the business and IT needs.
- Stay current on IT solutions, products and offerings
- Expert skills in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server and AD Admin.
- Strong Windows 2008 R2, Exchange 2010, SQL Server, VMware vSphere, DataCore, 等.
- Manage time efficiently to ensure prompt and accurate resolutions.
- Strong communication skills and responds clearly to questions.
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality & 效率.
- Pursues technical training and development opportunities.
- 15 years field technical support
- Operating Systems: XP, Vista, Win 7, Mac OSX, Windows 2008 R2
- Software: Exchange 2010, SQL 2008 R2, SharePoint
- Server Hardware: HP
- Workstation Hardware: Diagnostics, and Replacement/Upgrades
- Strong background in 网络 troubleshooting, with a focus on business environments, 服务器, desktop troubleshooting MS Office, Network Printers, 电子邮件 and various user applications.
- Troubleshooting system performance problems including virus/malware removal
Additional Qualifications Desired (but not required):
- MCSE or equivalent (Should maintain 2+ certifications)
- Advanced Exchange, VMware Vsphere, SQL Server experience